Spring is here, and it’s time to celebrate with a refreshing Bourbon Apple Fizz cocktail! This cocktail is a twist on the classic whiskey sour, with the addition of apple cider and ginger ale. It’s a sweet and tangy drink that is sure to please.
The Perfect Springtime Cocktail
The bourbon and apple fizz is the perfect springtime cocktail. It’s refreshing, easy to make and customizable for your own taste preferences.
Refreshing: The combination of apples and lemon juice adds a bright flavor that will wake up your taste buds after a long winter.
Easy: This recipe only requires four ingredients (including ice) so it’s simple enough for anyone to make at home or on-the-go when they’re out with friends.
Customizable: You can add more or less bourbon depending on how strong you like your drinks; also try using different types of apples if you prefer sweeter flavors over tart ones!
This cocktail is perfect for springtime happy hour gatherings. It’s easy to make and can be customized to your liking. If you prefer a sweeter drink, add more simple syrup. If you like a stronger drink, add more bourbon. You can even substitute the bourbon with rum or vodka for a different twist.
So, gather your friends and enjoy this delicious Bourbon and Apple Fizz Recipe during your next happy hour. Cheers to spring!
To make this cocktail, you will need the following ingredients:
Bourbon and Apple Fizz Recipe
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (see recipe below)
- Ginger ale, to fill glass with ice cubes and top with ginger ale.
For garnish: Apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice and simple syrup to the shaker; shake well until chilled (about 30 seconds).
- Strain into a glass filled with ice; top with ginger ale and garnish with apple slices
Simple syrup recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Transfer the simple syrup to a clean glass jar or bottle and store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Note: You can adjust the sweetness of the syrup by changing the ratio of sugar to water. For a sweeter syrup, use more sugar; for a less sweet syrup, use less sugar. You can also add herbs or spices to the mixture while it simmers to infuse flavor into your syrup.
Customize to Your Liking
This cocktail is a great way to start your spring, and it’s easy to customize it to your liking. Add more simple syrup for a sweeter drink, or more bourbon for a stronger one. You can also substitute bourbon with rum or vodka for a different twist on this refreshing cocktail!