Roasted Jalapeno Guacamole is the perfect recipe for anyone looking to increase their health and culinary prowess. This delicious and mildly spicy guacamole is packed with health benefits and is the perfect snack or appetizer for your next get-together. The roasted jalapeno adds a great kick to this classic Mexican dish, and it’s so easy to make!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 lime
- 1 small red onions
- 1 vine tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Grill or stovetop
- Food processor or blender
- Large mixing bowl
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- Serving dish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place them on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes, or until they are slightly charred.
- Peel the garlic cloves and add them to the food processor or blender along with the roasted jalapenos. Pulse until they are finely chopped.
- Add the jalapeno-garlic mixture to the mixing bowl with the avocado.
- Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the red onions and add them to the mixing bowl.
- Dice the vine tomatoes and add them to the mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper to the mixing bowl.
- Use a spatula or mixing spoon to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together until the guacamole is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the guacamole to a serving dish and enjoy!